[Pyunkang yul] 1/3 cotton pad
These thin, lint-free cotton pads effectively transfer liquid skincare products to your skin. Only requires a third of the amount of product normally used with an ordinary cotton pad, as the pad does not absorb all the product, allowing it to be absorbed by the skin. Can also be used as a face mask when soaked with essence or serum.
Material: sponge pulp
160 cotton pads
How to use
Apply a third of the toner amount you normally use on cotton pad and gently pat on skin.
For a diy sheet mask, apply essence or serum on cotton pad and place in areas of your face you wish to take care of. Remove after 10 minutes.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- SSafaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes ago5 Stars
Absorbs liquid well and are similar to sheet masks when added liquid or serum
- KKathrynI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks ago5 Stars
- AJAmie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Redness, Hyperpigmentation, Sensitive, AcneProduct Benefits Lightweight, Non-sticky, Hydrating, Gentle, SoothingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect 🤩
Can’t live with out this cotton pad
- ATAmna T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern SensitiveSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Gentle, SoothingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGlide on skin so smoothly
Perfect for sensitive skin since the pads are so thin and smooth. Also, less toner wasted with these pads compared to the regular pads :))
- RARimsha A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Redness, Acne scars, Fine lines + wrinkles, Pores, OilinessSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Lightweight, Gentle, No fragrance, Non-stickyRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoGood,
I use them to take off my makeup and also to tone my face. The lads are easy to use and a lot is given. It’s great but the only downside is that the pads are really thin so i use too much liquid it breaks easily. I do recommend them though, great for toning :)