[Kao] Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++
A watery essence chemical sunscreen that blends effortlessly with the skin and leaves no white cast. Absorbs quickly into skin and has a velvet touch finish with no sticky feeling. Infused with moisturising ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and royal jelly extract.
The new and improved 2019 edition Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++ gives you longer lasting UV protection with its new waterproof and sweat-proof formula.
How to use
Take a sufficient amount and gently apply on the face, neck and other parts of the body exposed to the sun.
Water, Ethanol, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl triazone, Isopropyl palmitate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Sodium Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Dextrin Palmitate, BG, Xylitol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, alkyl benzoate (C12-15), Glycerin, Glyceryl stearate, Propanediol, Glyceryl behenate, Vinyl dimethicone / methicone Silsesquioxane crosspolymer, Cetanol, Agar, Sorbitan distearate, Isoceteth-20, Polyvinyl alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Arginine, Potassium hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Royal jelly extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA-2Na, BHT, Fragrance
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- HHumnaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
Excellent suncreen but sometimes it stings my eyes due alcohol in it
- TOTakyiwaah Owusu -.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Acne scarsSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Non-sticky, No fragrance, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGOOD
I am trying to experiment with my sunscreens and this is a very good one I must admit. it is very small in size and the consistency is thicker than the usual sunscreen but it still remains lightweight .
- PPippaVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Lightweight, Non-sticky, Nice smell, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAbsolutely amazing
This is my go to now and I wouldn’t ever be without it. Shortly after getting it I was in situation where I had to be in full 30+ degree midday sun for a few hours, and my very pale skin survived completely unscathed! I was so impressed.
The consistency is lovely, it’s really nice to apply and I find my make up gone on well afterwards. Amazing stuff - I just hope they don't ever stop making it!
- KWKimberly W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Dark spots, Acne scarsSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Non-sticky, Lightweight, No fragranceRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoMy favourite sunscreen
I’ve tried lots of different sunscreens and this is by far my favourite!!!!
- VVVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGood!
I like the lightweight texture and doesn’t make me feel greasy- feels more like a moisturiser! I used it on holiday in 30°+ heat paired w a sun stick and I didn’t get burnt at all:)