[COSRX] Centella Blemish Cream
A cream infused with Zinc Oxide and Centella Asiatica Leaf Water to treat acne scars and prevent future breakouts. Helps to fade redness and soothe troubled skin.
How to use
Take a proper amount of the cream and apply a thick layer on the troubled, blemished spots.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Viola Yedoensis Extract, Elaeis Guineensis(Palm) oil, Elaeis Guineensis(Palm) Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Zinc PCA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract.
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- DMDanielle M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Redness, AcneSkin Type OilyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoTeenage daughter
My daughter uses this for her breakouts, it works really well and is a staple for her
- GFGemma F.Verified BuyerSkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Sensitive, Blackheads, Oiliness , Fine lines + wrinklesSkin Type OilyProduct Benefits Non-sticky, Hydrating, Noticeable results, Nice smell, SoothingRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoWorks but can leave a film on skin
It’s a great product but can bobble off skin and cause like a dry skin effect but is just the cream residue
- LSLiyee S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Acne, Acne scars, DehydratedSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Lightweight, Non-sticky, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSpotty Teenage Boy
Got this for my nephew he's turned 16 and has been breaking out for the past year. I feel his skin looks brighter and informed me he can see improvements.
- KKaedeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoHelp, Is This The Way To Use It?
So I see a lot of people trying this as a full face moisturiser but some websites says this is an on-spot treatment. I tried both, I still have no clue. Please help lol.
But what did work for me is I used this after I use pimple patches or after the spot has popped from using spot on Rx cream. This is supposed to be a healing cream to reduce redness, help with healing and lighten the scars. It has a white cast so use it at night as a last step of your skin routine, I did mine after moisturiser.
It did help flatten my popped spots.
- EAElizabeth A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Blackheads, AcneSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Noticeable results, Nice smell, Non-sticky, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLovely
Great for spots and has a lovely smell.