[COSRX] Aloe Soothing Sun Cream
This lightweight sunscreen with the consistency of a moisturiser combines hydration and sun protection, without leaving a white cast. Graded SPF50 PA+++ which offers skin high protection against UVB and UVA rays. Aloe leaf extract helps to soothe and keep skin moisturised.
How to use
Take a sufficient amount and gently apply on the face, neck and other parts of the body exposed to the sun.
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Alcohol,Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, C14-22 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-100 Stearate, Silica, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- GMGrace M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoPretty good.
Gentle on my skin and doesn't irritate it. Do recommend to put a layer of moisturiser on before, especially if you live in an area that is really dry
- HHannahI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
Love this sun cream, always go back to it as it’s so calming on the skin and weightless
- VVVeera V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Dehydrated, Acne, Acne scarsProduct Benefits Lightweight, Hydrating, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFavourite sunscream
I’m on my third bottle of this and would absolutely recommend. Great for everyday use and under make up
- AAimeeVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Acne, Oiliness , Fine lines + wrinklesSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Lightweight, Non-sticky, Hydrating, Gentle, SoothingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest Sunscreen!
Best face sunscreen I’ve used! I struggle with breakouts whenever I use facial SPF but have had no issues with this whatsoever, doesn’t feel greasy after application and zero white cast. Just ordered my second bottle.
- MKMalwina K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove it!
Really light sun cream, it has really light and nice smell, leave me skin very soft and smooth!