[Beauty of Joseon] Radiance Cleansing Balm
A sherbet-textured cleansing balm that melts to remove all traces of makeup and impurities at once without stinging eyes. Contains Rice Bran Water and Grain Extract helps moisturise and brighten skin.
Free of PEG, Polyethylene, Sulfates, Phenoxyethanol, artificial fragrance and colorants, essential oil.
How to use
Using the spatula provided, scoop the balm onto your fingers. Spread the balm over your dry face in a circular motion. Wet your face and rub the cleanser. The oil will turn into a milky fluid and clean away dirt. Wash face with water and use your daily cleanser.
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Synthetic Wax, PEG-10 Isostearate, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Water, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Water, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- MTMaria T P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoReally good cleanser
While it is a great product and I love that it comes with a spoon to use the product I feel like I need to use more of the product than with similar products I’ve tried in the past
- NKNupur K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Fine lines + wrinkles, PoresSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Hydrating, No fragrance, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSo effective
You don’t need much product to lift away all traces of make up and spf. It’s hydrating and doesn’t strip your skin. Not does it leave any product behind as a film on your skin and doesn’t irritate eyes. Love this so much and I have tried MANY oil cleansers and balms
- CHChristine H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Dehydrated, Dark spots, Dryness, Fine lines + wrinklesSkin Type DryProduct Benefits Hydrating, Gentle, Noticeable results, SoothingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoFabulous balm
Works a treat. Feels lovely to use, really removes every trace of make up. Better than every other cleansing balm I’ve tried including the more expensive.
- SJSophia J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern SensitiveProduct Benefits Gentle, SoothingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago<3
So good at removing makeup whilst being gentle and soothing. Doesn’t irritate my eyes.
- JSJayde S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Dehydrated, SensitiveSkin Type DryProduct Benefits Lightweight, No fragrance, Non-sticky, Gentle, SoothingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLovely balm
A little really does go a long way, fab balm with a cute little scoop, great for hygiene and not wasting product.
The only thing that I could add is a nice smell, this product is scentless so great for some but I’m a sucker for a nice smelling product, however this is my personal preference.
Great make up removing/ first cleanse balm! Would definitely buy again and try more Beauty of Joseon products.